Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

White Chocoloate Swirls

The order that I have this week is for a wedding rehearsal dinner. The want chocolate cake and lemon with raspberry cake. The colors are green with eggplant. They wanted me to incorporate the circles they had, so I decided to make white chocolate circles and swirls out of white chocolate. Everywhere I looked they did not have the colors I needed of white chocolate so I decided to use food coloring, but it's very hard to add food coloring to the mix without it getting too hard an thick too fast. You must work very fast in order for this to work. The first batch of green turned out great and I was able to make all the circles and swirls easily. Making the eggplant color was more difficult because I had to use 3 different colors to get the color right. Needless to say I am done with this part of the order, going to make the cupcakes tomorrow and frost/decorate them on Thursday. I will post pictures when I am done!

Good luck to me!
Miss Sprinkles

No comments:

Post a Comment