Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It's been awhile

So, it's been awhile since I've posted anything on here...but here I am now. I am just a girl who loves cupcakes and loves trying new and innovative ways to make new creations. I am up for whatever challenge and love learning about new ways to make cupcakes. I have been watching Cupcake Wars and DC Cupcakes and love seeing them come up with so many different things. My newest creation was for an order last week that I had, it was a spin-off of German Chocolate Cake. I called it Twisted German; German chocolate cake with chocolate frosting topped with toasted coconut. It was delicious, I am not usually a coconut fan, but this was quite tasty.

Coming this week: 2 orders I have, but something I haven't tried yet, Carrot Cake Cupcakes. I am really excited about this, hope it turns out :)

goodnight for now
miss sprinkles

No comments:

Post a Comment