Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

50th Birthday Cupcakes!






So I got to go to Denver for my Dad's 50th Birthday Bash last weekend! I ended up baking about 100 cupcakes, vanilla and chocolate. My little brother Gregory and I came up with a good idea on how to decorate them. Our dad loves fishing, so Gregory made a little guy out of Lego's to look like a fisherman and then we took pretzels and tied string to them to look like fishing poles. My sister Molly did a lot of the decorating too! She used brown sugar and graham cracker to make sand and nerds as the bait, she also used Goldfish crackers for the fish! It was so much fun getting to bake and decorate cupcakes with my sister and brother, I just wish they could help me all the time! They are both so creative at such young ages! I had a blast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment